The process from consultation to property handover/由諮詢到完成契約交屋的流程
The Process from Consultation to Completing the Contract and Property Handover
“Is it difficult and complex to purchase real estate in a foreign country?” This is often the first question that comes to mind for many when they venture into the foreign real estate market. However, Japanese law and procedures are actually still very friendly to foreign buyers at the moment. Real estate in Japan comes with ownership rights, and the rights of foreign and local buyers are the same. Below, we will explain the entire process and the necessary procedures for a cash purchase.
- Preparation – Plan your budget and list your requirements, such as the size of the unit, number of rooms, etc.
- Consultation – Sales representatives will introduce suitable units based on your budget and requirements, considering the actual situation.
- On-Site Introduction – Visit the property in person, where the sales representative will introduce the surrounding environment and provide a tour of the desired unit.
- Detailed Explanation – After deciding on the unit to purchase, the sales representative will explain the contract process and details.
- Purchase Application – Submit a purchase application, which includes the transaction amount, down payment, contract signing, and property handover dates.
- Contract Signing – Prepare necessary residency documents and sign the contract at the agreed-upon time, which can also be done online.
- Registration – With the assistance of a judicial scrivener, the buyer registers the purchased unit.
- Property Handover – Complete the final payment on the agreed-upon date. Once the developer and judicial scrivener confirm the payment, the buyer will receive the unit keys and all relevant documents.
The entire process from submitting the purchase application to property handover takes approximately one month. As long as you have the necessary funds and residency documents prepared, you can own a vacation home with a view of Sapporo city in Hokkaido in just one month!
- 準備 – 計劃預算、列出需求如室內面積大小、房間數等。
- 諮詢 – 銷售代表根據您的預算和需求介紹合適單位，權衡實際狀況
- 現場介紹 – 親自到場，由銷售代表為您介紹週邊環境，並對心儀的單位進行內覽
- 細項說明 – 決定購買的單位後，由銷售代表講解合約流程和細節
- 填寫購買申請 – 遞交購買申請書，上面會列明成交金額、頭期款、簽約和交屋日期等
- 簽約 – 事前準備好戶籍文件，在約定時間簽約，而簽約可於線上進行
- 登記 – 買家在司法書士的協助下，為購入的單位進行登記
- 交屋 – 在約定的日期付完尾款，發展商和司法書士確定款項後便會為買家進行最後登記手續，並於交屋日交付單位鑰匙和所有相關文件